This blog has been archived
Linking Lives explored ways to present Linked Data. We aimed to show that archives can benefit from being presented as a part of the diverse data sources on the Web to create full biographical pictures, enabling researchers to make connections between people and events.
Archives Hub Linked Data now available at http://data.archiveshub.ac.uk/
Locah Project Resources
- Data modelling for archival Linked Data
- Finding, using and creating vocabularies
- Designing URI patterns
- Transforming archival data into RDF/XML and other formats (e.g. using XSLT)
- Thoughts on architecture and workflows for exposing archival data as Linked Data.
- Creating Linked Data views (e.g. using the Paget Framework)
- Querying Linked Data using Sparql
Category Archives: licensing
The Linking Lives project aims to deliver: An end-user interface that provides a means to integrate archival data with other information sources Blog posts that share our progress and reflect on the work Reusable software outputs for manipulating RDF and … Continue reading